My dog

 

Naming Your Dog? These Are the 100 Most Popular Dog Names1,500 × 999

All animals are amazing creations of God. A dog is a pet animal. The dog is called the faithful and loyal animal. It is believed that dogs are very faithful to their masters. The dog is sincere toward one who tames and keeps a dog and feeds and takes care of it. Even when the dog is completely insane, he never bites or barks at his master. I have a pet dog. I gave a name to my dog when it was very small. I gave him a good name. The name of my pet dog is Tony Tiger. I lovingly call my dog Tony the Tiger because it always reacts like a tiger. The color of my pet is brown and white. It is not miniature in size. He is very fast and strong. My pet is very friendly by nature and loves to be in my company. It often goes out and plays with other dogs from the neighborhood. One good feature of my pet is that he is very curious to learn and to follow directions. He is very clever. My dog's favorite food is grilled and boiled goat meat. I feed him fish and other meats too. When my pet was small, he liked to have milk every day. I feed my pet good foods so that it will become stronger. I've had my pet since it was a puppy. I've been caring for my dog for the past three years. I used to wash my pet thrice a week and always kept my pet neat and clean. Cleanliness and good hygiene are very necessary for pets. My pet is very vigilant and is always active and agile. It barks when there is any sound near our house, especially at night. We go to bed and sleep soundly, but my pet does not sleep peacefully because he protects our home from thieves and danger. My pet serves me as my friend and guard. I often forget worries and tensions when I am in the company of my pet. When I am alone and feel bored, I play with my pet, and when I go out, it provides me security and walks with me as my guard. My pet is a fearless and very sturdy dog. All members of my family love and care for my pet. My father has grown more fond of my pet.

Comments