School life

 

 Social and emotional learning is an integral part of everyday school life1,260 × 840


School is said to be a temple of knowledge, the very first place where you were introduced to the world and, more importantly, your own self.My school life is all about the memories I deeply cherish. The memories of not only the fun, friendship, and all the sports and extracurriculars but also the way it helped me find my interests I owe it all to my school life. It has made me who I am today.

My school life has been full of different experiences over the years. It gave me various opportunities to develop not only my scholastic abilities but also my artistic and sporting sides. It supported me in my sports as well as exposed me to numerous types of people. All of this accounted for my understanding how to behave socially and for the personality I have today.

There are numerous things that make school life the best phase of one’s life. All of this eventually happens because we are young enough to make mistakes again and again till we realize it, dumb enough to not think about people and do what we feel like doing, curious enough to know everything we can, and most importantly, still not exposed to and contaminated by the evil feelings of this world. And all of this makes us develop a personality all our own.

Comments